Monday, September 8, 2008

90/365

90/365

The girls were very affectionate with each other this evening

This one is great because you can see Kylie doing some of the hugging

These are for Mom...sorry, can't seem to get them next to each other standing still!


At least they're running the same direction in this one


Kenzie

Kylie and her "Bubbie"
___________________________________________
These pictures are halarious to me today. Mostly because almost immediately after taking them we had one of the most stressful evening I can remember. Kylie's teething took over her and I was low on patience and it was just not fun. Thankfully she finally drank some milk had a snack and went to sleep. The house is now quiet as Kenzie is watching her favorite show, Jon and Kate Plus 8 so I thought I had better rush in here to upload all the pictures. I'll just live in the 5 min span of peace that happened when I was taking them.





2 comments:

The Jones Family said...

I see your watching our favorite show in the background? Jon and Kate plus 8??!! Love that show. Both girls in these photo's are absolutely adorable....soooo sweet about their little hug moments!!

The Haver Family said...

Good eye!