Thursday, September 25, 2008

106/365

Kenzie 106/365

Kylie 106/365


Thanks for letting us look up your nose, Kenz!

I swear, she comes up with a new "look" every time I turn around

____________________________________________________

The girls are slowly on the mend. Yesterday after naps they pulled out the blocks and had some fun. I was very impressed by Kenzie. She can now stack the blocks very high. More impressive, however, was her reaction to Kylie. Kenz would just get a high tower built and Kylie would come over and pull the thing apart while Kenzie was trying to add other block. Much to my surprise, every time this happened, Kenzie just added the block in her hand to what was left of the base of her tower. Never a cry, never a smack in Kylie's direction.

The only other thing that's cracking me up is Kenzie's sudden name change. She refers to herself in the 3rd person as "Princess" or "Princess Kenzie". No joke! One night last week while trying to distract her while getting her PJ's on I kept saying "Priness Kenzie" in a strange high pitched voice and she wold copy me. Now this week she has renamed herself. My, we're in for it around here!



No comments: