Wednesday, September 3, 2008

85/365 - LOTS of pics!

Kenzie 85/365

Kylie 85/365


Kenz was happy I finally turend the tv on

Talking to me about what she sees


Kylie posing

And now learning her ABC's

Miss Kylie


Such a cutie

Kenzie


Having a little Love Fest

Oh wait...maybe a tickle fight


No, back to hugging!

I have no idea but this is halarious!
_____________________________________________
Long day around here. Lance left for UT again. The girls were off. I finally put it all together as I layed Kylie down for bed tonight. Kylie is trying to cut a lower molar. That would explain her snuggly/clingyness. Also her lower appetite, not napping long, the list could go on. And Kenzie...well Kenzie feeds off of Kylie. Whatever Ky does, Kenz does. Example: In the car Kylie will start making loud noises so Kenzie will join in with her. Same thing the last week or so around the house. I'm just glad I finally put it all together! I'd like my little angels back soon, please!!!






No comments: