Sunday, September 14, 2008

96/365

Kenzie 96/365

Kylie 96/365
She insisted on wearing the chef hat under the jean hat

To the ordinary eye, big deal, the kid is eating breakfast (with some great bed head!) BUT to the parent...WooHoo! She has mastered the spoon FINALLY with oatmeal!!!

Crazy Kylie on a mission of one sort or another

________________________________________________

The girls were soaking up as much Daddy time as they could today. Lance will be traveling with a co-worker until Wednesday afternoon so he will be out of town. Pray for him! He has a hard time being away just during the day for work and the weekly overnight trip. This time he has 3 work days and 2 nights. I don't think the girls are going to be very happy either. I'm just planning on keeping them as busy as possible!

Just in case you were wondering, the camera is definitely broken. I was hoping for an immaculate miracle, but looks like I learned an expensive lesson! And on top of that I woke up with my back out of whack at 1 am. Wonder if I jolted my body during the incidnet last night trying to balance it all.


No comments: