HAD to try the new hairstyle on Ky today!
_______________________________________________________
So the name Hannah means "graceful". Some days I think that I was given the wrong name! Let me explain. We came home this evening and I bend over to lower Kylie to the ground. She doesn't want down so I'm trying to be careful with her to be sure she gets her feet planted. The other arm has the diaper bag. For some idiotic reason I had our smaller camera (that we've only owned since July, NOT the D60!) in an outside pocket. Well in my attempt to maneuver Kylie I feel the camera slide out and smack me in the back of the head, then hear it crash on the tile. I see that I've knocked the door that cases the batteries and memory card open and quickly scramble to find the batteries before the girls. Lance helps me with the tricky lost one. I pop them into place and of course, hit the power button. I need to be sure I got them in there right. Much to my utter disguist, I have broken the LCD screen. This is one of those new slim little cameras so I don't have a view finder, just the LCD screen. So, I get the award tonight for the smoothest move. The moral of the story? Don't always believe what a name claims to be!!! :) Oh yeah, and DO NOT put your camera in a pocket that it could fall out of.









No comments:
Post a Comment