Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008

Sorry for the picture overload but this was their 1st Halloween to dress up!
Kenzie as Cinderella

Side view

She liked to hike her dress up at the waist


a little crooked but cute!



Here's the Red M&M!




Had to find Bubbie to make the outfit complete...she left it home when we went trick or treating though



Lance had the fan light on and Kylie couldn't take her eyes off of it



I had to fix her "tiara"



Looks a bit bored, huh?



There's a bit of a Princess Smile!


Kylie checking out her costume




But still keeping an eye on that light and fan




Now she looks happy!






This is what happened when I asked her to go hug her sister for a picture together




Kylie was fascinated the entire time


Kenzie liked Ky's hair clips


Finally a view of the whole costume


Kenzie still adjusting


You can tell she feels sick here



Practicing at our front door






Wanting to ring the bell again



Lance let her try it out




Our little Trick or Treaters!



They liked the concept





Ky after coming home



Someone gave these glasses out and Ky thought she needed them







Such a ham!
_________________________________________
The poor girls still haven't got over their colds. BUT, after bailing on a Halloween party with our play group and having to decline a birthday party next door with a huge bounce house in plain sight we had to oblige them in dressing up and walking around the neighborhood! They had fun. Kenzie did walk inside the first house so we had to remind her NOT to go in, only say trick or treat and then thank you. She did great. Kylie had fun walking until she found herself with a bag of skittles in one hand and a hershey's bar in the other and then she decided I could do the walking for her! When we got home we handed out candy and every time the doorbell would ring Kenzie would yell "Who's that?" and run to scope out everyone's costumes. I think its safe to say all 4 of us can't wait for next year. Maybe we'll buy costumes sooner than the day before!

1 comment:

The Jones Family said...

Both girls looked ADORABLE....just ADORABLE!!!! Ian and I got the biggest kick out of viewing the girls in their outfits. I miss seeing you guys already!! I hope your trip home went well....I bet it feels good to be home and back to your routine again??!! Have a good week and Alli told me to send you kisses!!!! :)


Julene