Wednesday, November 26, 2008

169/365

Kenzie 169/365
Any guesses on who really didn't want her picture taken today?

Kylie 169/365


Trying to sneak one of her playing


Miss Chunky Cheeks
______________________________________
I remembered why I like grocery store better before lunch time. Most of the world is at work and you can find your way down the asiles easily and actually find the items you're looking for since most stores stock at night or in the early morning. Remind me of that next time I try to get it done at night!
The girls and I had an outing to visit Lance at work for lunch today. He had been at the office, well, since 4am. He drove Jeremiah and his girlfriend to the airport and then just stayed at the office all day. We took him leftovers and picked ourselves up a little treat. The girls always seem to have a blast when we visit Daddy at work. I think they secretly love how filthy they get running around the warehouse!

No comments: