Friday, November 28, 2008

170/365

Kylie 170/365

Kenzie 170/365


After dinner the "turkey stuper" sets in


I had to work at getting any sort of smile out of Kylie. She ate a lot of turkey...she helped her Daddy eat stuff like gizzards. Kenzie and I happily let them have all they wanted.

Ky was content after dinner to play with Kenzie's slippers
__________________________________________
We had a great Thanksgiving! Lance patted us on the back and told me it was our best Thanksgiving meal we had cooked yet. The girls seemed to enjoy it as well.
After the kids were in bed, we put up the Christmas tree and all of the decorations that wouldn't be overly tempting for the girls. This is the first year that we've had a tree in years, so both of the girls first time having a tree in our home. They were both wide-eyed this morning when they came downstairs to see all of the lights and decorations. Totally worth it!





1 comment:

The Jones Family said...

Love the photo's....very cute!! How do you change your background on this site?? I love what you did with yours.