Tuesday, December 9, 2008

182/365

Kenzie 182/365


Kylie 182/365


Oh, she's going to make one fine teenager...

And this was the mood most of the afternoon
________________________________________
Is it Wednesday night yet? It feels like its been such a long day yet when both girls were napping I was anxiously waiting for one of them to wake up. Ha! We went to the Bellagio this morning with our playgroup to see their Christmas display. It was very beautiful. While there and moved to a less "busy" location Miss Kylie had some bad luck. First, I had to run to grab a sucker stick from out of her mouth. Thankfully it was one of the kids in our group who had been eating it but as I did that, I scratched the side of her nose and made her bleed. Thank you PhotoShop! And you think that would be enough, but later, she was playing with the bigger kids, 3 and 4 year old boys, and she and a little boy colided and she got knocked to the ground. Let's just say she was not too happy. Not hurt, just not happy! So she slept on the carride home soundly.
Now I am just awaiting bedtime. Not just theirs, but mine! Lance hasn't gone to UT in a few weeks so I am out of the groove of single-parenting. Thank goodness this isn't a common thing for me to deal with.

No comments: