Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sneak Peak

Yesterday while I was at work I started to feel that yucky familiar stabbing pain on my left side. Way too familiar of the cyst pain on the right side. It only lasted 20-30 min. But, due to my wonderfully supportive coworkers' insistence I called the doctor. They decided I needed to have an ultra sound just to be safe. So, I had the pleasure of waiting in an unfamiliar lab for over an hour squirming in my chair waiting my turn. Thank goodness all was fine. Final diagnosis is referred pain from the cyst on the right side. The tech I had was amazing and took several pictures of baby and printed them for me much to my surprise. Still to soon to tell baby's gender. It is always so much fun to see how wiggly this little one is! I just started to feel some definite fetal movement this past week. I'm sure so early not only due to the fact that this is my third pregnancy, but baby is being a little overcrowded by a 9cm cyst!

2 comments:

H2 said...

J.E.A.L.O.U.S. (of Miss Kelsie...not of the icky cyst). And yes it's definitely a girl.

Jamie Rubeis said...

Still can't believe your preggo! So exciting! Can't wait to find out what you are having.