Friday, October 31, 2008

131/365

Kylie 131/365

Kenzie 131/365


Yup, I'm a good Mom. My kid wanted the plastic bag on her head so what do I do about it? Take a picture of her of course!


All I can say is Crazy Kylie



Kylie's adventure with a kleenex
Ok, no one is taking it from me, what can I do?



There's so much of it to have fun with!


Loving that its still in her posession


Maybe she'll just eat it!
Believe it or not, I let her play with it until she climbed down and shredded it to pieces. You're only a kid once, right! I keep reminding myself that. They will never be THIS age again. Let them enjoy it!
__________________________________________
These shots were from Day 3. Lance got to enjoy some seafood and the girls and I got to settle into a more normal routine. Much needed!








No comments: