Friday, August 29, 2008

80/365


And for Kylie all I can see is Free Jelly Hair-do's at our house offered by Miss Kylie after lunch daily. :)
We had a LONG day. With Kylie finally sleeping in until 7:30ish daily she has been refusing her morning nap. So since she didn't wake until 8am today I decided to bite the bullet. We canned the morning nap. Down to 1 nap a day! I can't lie, it was rough. She wasn't a fan of the pack-n-play and Barney while I showered and then only napped 1 1/2 hrs this afternoon. It will take a week or two to tweak, but my goodness, cranky kid! Plus she has also decided that she needs to be on Toby's couch in the office and "dit down" ie: sit down. Well, she doesn't sit, she runs back and forth and tries to climb onto the computer desk. Crazy kid! So we had to shut her out of the office today.
It was our last 100+ degree day for the better part of a week. We couldn't wait though, the girls needed out so we went on a long walk this evening. There is a paved path between the developments very close to our house so we just walked over to it. Its nice because hardly anyone was there and we didn't have to worry about cars. the girls ran their little legs off. They should sleep well tonight.

No comments: